Hey everybody! This is the super fun food blog that still needs a good name. I'm going to keep this introduction at the top for a while, until things get rolling. New content will appear below. So! Some things:
- The idea for this blog is to be able to talk about food as much as we want without annoying people on Facebook. We can share recipes, link to recipes on other sites, talk about what we cooked or what we ate or where we ate, give restaurant or food reviews, talk about kitchen gadgets and cooking techniques, and post lots of pictures. I totally want to know what all of you ate for dinner last night. Also, I love pictures of the inside of people’s fridges and pantries. I don’t know why.
- We need a name! Please suggest an awesome name, because I’m drawing a blank. Our web address is taken from a Benjamin Franklin quote that I found about food. We can use that for the title if you want to.
- If anybody has a better idea for a theme, or wants to tweak the theme we have, let me know and I’ll promote you to admin. Or if you just want to have admin permissions for any other reason, let me know, and I’ll promote you.
- There are no rules here except that we should only post about food and food-related stuff, and please keep everything HAES-friendly and don’t use food- or body-judgy words ("bad" foods and “good" foods, etc).
- Please invite anybody you want to contribute to this blog. They don’t have to be mutual friends, they just have to not be jerks.
Okay, that’s about it! Let's all start talking about stuff!
Just curious... why is this post dated 2015?
ReplyDeleteSo that it stays on top of the other posts. I'll redate it after everyone has signed on.
ReplyDeleteAh, that makes sense!
ReplyDelete